Latest News

Choices

Monday, December 28, 2009 , Posted by TJ at 11:44 AM



I have always wondered whether I made the right choices in life. Not career wise, I am quite happy doing what I am doing ;) but thinking about it in life wise. Should I have done this or that. Some choices I made may have been horribly wrong ones to begin with . Sometimes I just feel how good it would have been  if we had ctrl+z facility in life. We could have prevented hurting the ones we really like.  The thing is that I have been too calculative, not in bad terms but like a decision tree. If I do this , this would be the probability of long term happiness something like a long term planner- Always looks beyond and forgets about the short term happiness or the possible not assured long term happiness.  The thing is unless you realize you have the power to say yes, you can never really say no. Actually you are scared to say the yes and just go ahead, just worrying about worries.

I always feel we might make the decision to give in and take the path of least resistance. If we go for immediate gratification we usually end up in unhappy conditions and we feel less fulfilled than that we had hoped for.

Every choice that we make leads us either away from our destiny or right into our destiny where we will experience life to the fullest.

If u haven’t understood anything u have read forgive me. it is just the ramblings of a confused mind.

Currently have 0 comments: