Latest News

Theory papers!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, September 26, 2009 , Posted by TJ at 6:14 PM





After  2 years I got back into the habit of giving theory papers.
6 theory papers in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe me guys (especially if u were working for sometime) u will find theory papers utter waste of time. I am from science background and I really don’t know how to give gyan* in papers . Throughout my life I have given to the point answers ;-)… But here at MBA u need to give GYAN

 (GYAN= A concept which can be explained in 2 sentences written in atleast  2 pages) 

I think managers need to acquire this skill …… IT guys will be able to relate to this  or might have definitely  experienced similar GYANS I suppose ;-)

Anyways coming back to the theory papers ,  I didn’t know what I was writing in CSR and IDL paper. My friends happened to narrate all the concepts they read* in every answer ( Narrate is intentional used) . I had prepared more than decently for IDL but relate all the psychological concepts to absurd situations ….. way out of my league. Atleast one thing is clear after my first trimester exams HR definitely NO NO.
* ( reading is approximately equivalent to scanning the huge book in 4-5 hrs, anything more than that is studying)

One of my friend  kept a target of atleast 2 pages for all the answers. And he did a great job at it.

Whats clause 49 ? he didn’t know head or tail about it .. but he logically deducted that the answer may be related to corporate governance chapter . And he managed to surpass his target, MORE THAN 3 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now he’s a real manager .

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. kevin says:

    it's the time to study ;).. two years dude and u will free to learn ooops earn