Latest News

(Attempted) Great Train Robbery

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 , Posted by TJ at 11:40 PM





I always believed that MY MUMBAI was very safe . I have stayed here all my life , 24 yrs!!!!. But today I was very much disappointed, I was travelling in the train at evening 6:30 and somebody (almost) robbed me of my cell. He managed to remove my cell from my jeans pocket, luckily within seconds I realised that my cell was missing. I was little shaken to react in that jam-packed train, how could it happen to me. I just panicked and screamed  “Mera mobile chori ho gaya “ (you should have seen me , that’s what my friends told me ) and my friends Ajay and Ashish used their presence of mind and dialled my cell number. IT RANG !!!! in that crowded compartment somehow we could hear it ring somewhere ;-) . The thief couldn’t mange to switch off my cell since the working of the touch screen cells a re little complicated. And he threw the cell down in the compartment and I found it.

I don’t know who was the thief, the guys in the compartment caught one guy and were convinced that he was the one. But i just didn’t want to fuel it because u never know he may be the innocent one and the gang may be trying to frame him. Just left the matter there , was happy to have my cell back.

One thing I learnt from this incidence is that never be overconfident about anything . IT MAY JUST HAPPEN  YOU. Two  of my friends have already lost their cell since our college began ( borivali - vile parle route).

So incase u are a new person @Mumbai Beware Trains may just prove too costly

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Jennifer says:

    Lucky chap, got your cell back

  1. Rahul says:

    told you ... it does happen

  1. Anonymous says:

    After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your wanderingindianeye.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

    Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

    In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

    Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
    day!!

    And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

    But how does it work??

    You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
    times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
    you're done!!

    Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
    could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com